State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk & Associates Recruitment 2016 Apply Online at sbi.co.inState Bank of India (SBI) inviting the applications for eligible and Indian citizens for the recruitment of Junior Associate and Junior Agriculture Associate posts in Clerical Cadre to fill the 17140 vacancies in State Bank of India (SBI) for the year 2016. Eligible applicants can go through the complete information given below. Candidates who are applying for special recruitment drive can apply for only one post.
SBI Recruitment 2016 Posts Details:
- Associates Posts - 10726 posts
- Agriculture Associates Posts- 3008.
- Associates (Backlog) - 3218.
- Associates (Special recruitment) - 188 Posts
SBI Clerk Associate Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Application
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications of SBI Recruitment 2016:
Candidate must be citizen of India coming to the educational qualifications for Junior Associates candidate must hold Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. For Junior Agriculture Associates post candidate must hold Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized university/Institute. Candidate who are pursuing final year are also eligible for the entrance test and those students can get their certificates on or before 30-6-2016.
Candidates Age Limit:
Applicant should have minimum age limit of 28 years old as on 1-4-2016. Age relaxation will be applicable for all reservation category students. For SC/ST 5 years age relaxation will be applicable and for OBC 3 years, PWD (General) 10 years, PWD (SC/ST) 15 years, PWD (OBC) 13 years.
SBi Recruitment Online Application exam Fee
General & OBC category students need to Pay Rs 600. SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs 100 through online.
- Open the official website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- Register your details without any mistakes at the time of registration candidate must produce valid E-mail address and mobile number.
- Upload the scanned photograph and Signature in the given dimensions
- Completion of Registration process pay the application fee through online mode
SBI Clerk Associate Recruitment 2016 Apply Online ApplicationSBI Clerks & Associates Selection Process:
The selection process will be done on 2 stages
- Written Test
- Preliminary online examination
- Main online Examination
Syllabus for SBI Clerical Posts
- English Language – 30 Marks
- Numerical Ability – 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Marks
- General/Financial Awareness – 50 Marks
- General English – 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Marks
- Reasoning Ablity & Computer Aptitude – 60 Marks
- Registration link will be available from April 5th 2016
- Last Date to receive the application forms April 25th 2016
- Entrance test is expected to conduct in the month of May/June
For official notification go through below link:
sbi clerk recruitment 2016 online application form registration
Share this SBI Clerk Associate Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Application information with your friends...
SBI 2016 Online Application process of SBI Clerical Recruitment - Junior Associates Sales Agriculture